The Canarian Foundation Adrián Hoteles is a non-profit organisation that is created in 2017 from the initiative of its founders, the company Adrián Hoteles SL and the couple Rafael Adrián Adrián and María Aurora Ruera Moreno together with their children Daniel and Julián
The main objective and purpose of the Foundation is to support other entities for the development of activities and projects to improve the social, economic and educational needs of the people and sectors of the disadvantaged population, at risk or vulnerable; fundamentally in the sector of the youth and the elderly
The Foundation develops its aims primarily in the Canary Islands or, in the event of working outside of this area, its objective is that the aid will benefit the citizens of the canaries.
1. Contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of disadvantaged social groups, with special incidence in childhood and old age.
2. Promotion of sponsorship, solidarity and finance in the field of social actions, health, education and sport.
3. Help in the development of educational projects in any of its facets and levels and promote the construction of educational centers and facilities. To facilitate the advising in said educational projects and in the organization of the same ones.
4. Promote, collaborate and organise any activity aimed at the sport development of all grades.
5. Enhance cooperation with entities, institutions and public or private organisations to better fulfill the purposes of the Foundation.
6. And, in general, any other purpose similar to those related, and especially those related to the development and progress of society and, in particular, of the Canarian society.
At the Adrián Hoteles Foundation, we believe in transparency and accountability as the fundamental axes to maintain the support of society and the trust of our funders. We assume the commitment to demonstrate that our accounts are clear and that we develop all our actions with responsibility and professionalism.